Our comprehensive range of frog fencing is the most reliable permanent and temporary fencing available for every situation.
Animex optimizes frog natural behaviors to inhibit climbing using a solid plastic material that will encourage safe and fast movement away from unwanted areas.
- Fence types: Temporary, Semi-Permanent & Permanent
- Product height: 48in-60in (pre-installation)
- Standard installed height: 30in-42in (with top lip folded)
- Length: 8ft-50ft (depending on fence type)
Top 5 species Animex® is commonly used for:
Installation Guides & Specifications
Download AMX48 product information & installation guides.
In compliance with environmental guidance and legislation from across the world including: Special-Status Species (SSS), Species At Risk (SAR) guidelines & more...
Each pdf contains all the information relating to the full range of temporary, semi-permanent and permanent fencing options.
They also provide equipment lists and step-by-step installation guides showing how to install them as free-standing fences or how to attach to existing fence types.
If you believe your target species needs something different then please let us know.
Cost & Material Comparison
Detailed comparison for commonly used temporary fencing materials.
Help us reduce plastic waste and pollution in sensitive environmental areas by choosing Animex.
Animal safe (no mesh)
Made from 100% recycled plastic
Extremely durable (weather & vegetation cutting)
Organic Salad Farm
- Location: California, USA
- Species: Multiple
- Fence: Custom Semi-Permanent
An organic salad leaf grower in California wanted to prevent amphibians from entering the growing areas on their farm through the reservoir and irrigation systems. Alongside their contractor we designed solutions to attach to existing chainlink fencing as well as free-standing options. We incorporated an alternative top lip design to deter tree frog species along with manufacture of bespoke material to attached seamlessly to the existing chainlink fence that included an above-ground anti-burrow lip. Our innovative solution inhibits an animal's ability to see and sense what lies beyond a boundary and deters them from entering areas where they are not wanted.
Top Frog Species List
Special-Status Species (SSS)
- California red-legged frog Rana draytonii
- Chiricahua leopard frog Rana chiricahuensis
- Dusky gopher frog Rana sevosa
- Mountain yellow-legged frog Rana muscosa
- Oregon spotted frog Rana pretiosa
- Sierra Nevada yellow-legged frog Rana sierrae
- Northern cricket frog Acris crepitans
- Barking treefrog Hyla gratiosa
UK & Europe
European Protected Species (EPS)
- Pool frog Rana lessonae
- Iberian painted frog Discoglossus galganoi
- European tree frog Hyla arborea
- Moor frog Rana arvalis
- Agile frog Rana dalmatina
- Iberian frog Rana iberica
- Common frog Rana temporaria
Species at Risk (SAR)
- Blanchard’s cricket frog Acris blanchardi
- Northern leopard frog Lithobates pipiens / Rana pipiens
- Oregon spotted frog Rana pretiosa
- Rocky Mountain tailed frog Ascaphus montanus
- Western chorus frog Pseudacris triseriata
- Coastal tailed frog Ascaphus truei
- Red-legged frog Rana aurora
Rest of world
Key Target Species
- Giant barred frog Mixophyes iteratus (AUS)
- Growling grass frog Ranoidea raniformis (AUS)
- Southern corroboree frog Pseudophryne corroboree (AUS)
- Green and golden bell frog Ranoidea aurea(AUS, NZL)
- Four-eyed frog Pleurodema bibroni (BRA, URY)
- Pickergill’s reedfrog Hyperolius pickersgilli (ZSA)
- Taipei tree frog Zhangixalus taipeianus (TWN)
- Hochstetter’s frog Leiopelma hochstetteri (NZL)