Control the movement of unwanted animals.
Installed as a stand-alone fence or attached to existing fencing our innovative crop protection barrier inhibits pathogen-carrying pests' ability to see and sense what lies beyond a boundary. The system is a low maintenance must-have for all vegetable, salad and fruit farms across the world looking for a pesticide-free way to limit the movement of unwanted wildlife entering sensitive growing areas coming in contact with valuable produce.
Permanent & Temporary
Installation Guides & Specifications
Download Animex product information & installation guides.
In compliance with environmental guidance and legislation from across the world including: Special-Status Species (SSS), Species At Risk (SAR) guidelines & more...
They also provide equipment lists and step-by-step installation guides showing how to install them as free-standing fences or how to attach to existing fence types.
If you believe your target species needs something different then please let us know.
INFORMATION & GUIDES
- Small Snakes
- Small Turtles
- Small Lizards
INFORMATION & GUIDES
- Large Turtles
- Large Lizards
- Small Frogs
- Small Mammals
Organic Salad Farm
- Location: California, USA
- Species: Multiple
- Fence: AMX-Semi Permanent Custom
An organic salad leaf grower in California wanted to prevent amphibians from entering the growing areas on their farm through the reservoir and irrigation systems. Alongside their contractor we designed solutions to attach to existing chainlink fencing as well as free-standing options. We incorporated an alternative top lip design to deter tree frog species, along with manufacturing bespoke material to attach seamlessly to the existing chainlink fence that included an above-ground anti-burrow lip. Our innovative solution inhibits an animal's ability to see and sense what lies beyond a boundary and deters them from entering areas where they are not wanted.
Key target species
- Cuban treefrog Osteopilus septentrionalis
- Pacific tree frog Pseudacris regilla
- American bullfrog Lithobates catesbeianus
- Poison dart frog Dentrobatidae sp.
- Greenhouse frog Eleutherodactylus planirostris
- Carpet python Morelia spilota
- Timber rattlesnake Crotalus horridus
- Western diamondback rattlesnake Crotalus atrox
- Pacific rattlesnake Crotalus oreganus
- Common brown snake Pseudonaja textilis
- Northern water snake Nerodia sipedon
- Cane toad Rhinella marina
- American toad Anaxyrus americanus
- Asian common toad Duttaphrynus melanostictus
- European toad Bufo bufo
- European rabbit Oryctolagus cuniculus
- Eastern cottontail Sylvilagus floridanus
- Striped skunk Mephitis mephitis
- Meadow vole Microtus pennsylvanicus
- Field mouse Apodemus sylvaticus
- Deer mouse Peromyscus maniculatus
- White-tailed deer Odocoileus virginianus
- Brown rat Rattus norvegicus
- Black rat Rattus rattus